We understand that the best defence against COVID-19 is to continue to adhere to the guidelines listed below to keep our vulnerable residents as safe as possible.
- All visitors are required to Check-In at our self-serve kiosk prior to entering, our staff and volunteers are available to provide assistance should you need it.
- All visitors are required to wear a surgical mask at all times while visiting. Surgical masks are provided.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Stay home if you have been a close contact to someone who has contracted COVID-19 or if you are concerned that you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please practice good hand hygiene.
- Keep a 1.5 m distance from others
- Make sure you’re up to date with your COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations.
- Rapid antigen tests (RATs) are a quick and effective way to test for COVID-19. Consider doing one before you visit. Please ask our reception staff if you would like some complimentary RAT’s to take home.
Proof of a negative RAT will only be required if the facility is on COVID alert due to an outbreak or an exposure.
We continue to carefully monitor health advice and local case numbers and will keep reviewing our COVID preparedness approach on a frequent basis.