WA’s largest regionally based Aged Care provider…
A unique organisation in a unique location, Capecare is dedicated to providing Aged Care Services to Australia’s South West.
Registered as an association in 1961, the original 32 bed aged care hostel was opened in 1969 and was built on land donated by Jack and Maud Ray, farmers from Karlgarin.
From this rich history and humble beginnings, Capecare has served the local community for over 50 years.
Today, Capecare includes:
* Ray Village (55 independent living units and 118 residential care beds for those ranging from low to high care needs located in Busselton)
* Strelley Adult Day Centre (located onsite at Ray Village, Busselton)
* Ray Lodge Community Respite Centre for respite care
* Capecare Dunsborough(proposed independent living apartments and residential facility in Dunsborough)
* Locally managed not for profit entity
* Unique and uplifting beachfront environment
* Peace of mind of the Capecare ‘one link’ entry to aged care
* A sense of connectedness between residents, staff and local community
* Professional and caring team of over 220 staff and 115 volunteers
* Empowering over 600 clients annually
CLICK HERE to download the Capecare Brochure