ALLIED HEALTH ASSISTANT
Hourly rate starting from $30 (depending on experience) plus penalties and salary packaging!
New Year, New Career?
Be a key member of a collaborative team in a growing organisation!
We have part time flexible hours on offer!
Capecare is recognised as a leading provider of aged care and accommodation services for seniors across the South West region of Western Australia. Located in Busselton and Dunsborough on the beautiful shores of Geographe Bay, Capecare takes great pride in meeting the changing needs of today’s ageing community by delivering an outstanding model of care for clients and families choosing their services.
We are currently seeking a qualified Allied Health Assistant to join our Residential Team working across both our Busselton and Dunsborough facilities. You will be primarily responsible for assisting and leading group exercise programs, observing and reporting resident physical progress, as well as the supervision of established exercise programs as specified by Allied Health Professionals.
- Have a Cert lll Therapy Assistant (or similar)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a passion to deliver high quality therapy programs to our residents.
- Enjoy working within a small and busy team environment.
Why work for us?
- Community focused not-for profit organisation
- Access to salary packaging – up to $15,899 tax free a year!
- Growing organisation
- Rewarding career in Aged Care
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive and fun team environment
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you are looking for then apply now and start your new career in a community focused industry and organisation.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant must have a current National Police Clearance or willing to obtain.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.