Support Worker – Homecare
Hourly rate starting from $30 – $32 (depending on experience) plus penalties and salary packaging!
Capecare is recognised as a leading provider of aged care and accommodation services for seniors across the South West region of Western Australia. Located in Busselton and Dunsborough on the beautiful shores of Geographe Bay, Capecare takes great pride in meeting the changing needs of today’s ageing community by delivering an outstanding model of care for clients and families choosing their services.
Presently, Capecare is going through a period of growth and we have a number of fantastic opportunities for passionate and dedicated Support Workers to join our Community team. You will be responsible for the provision of quality care and assist our clients with activities of daily living. Capecare is a value driven organization looking to attract an individual who has a real passion for the Aged Care industry and providing exceptional care to our clients.
We have vacancies across weekday, weekend, afternoon and tuck-in (4-8pm) shifts to suit any lifestyle and can offer full time, part time or casual hours.
To be successful you will need:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality care
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, afternoon and evening shifts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Why work for us?
- Community focused not-for profit organisation
- Access to salary packaging – up to $15,899 tax free a year!
- Growing organisation
- Rewarding career in Aged Care
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Various shift rosters to suit any lifestyle
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you are looking for then apply now and start your new career in a community focused industry and organisation.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant must have a current National Police Clearance or willing to obtain.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.